Our fast-growing company is passionate about improving the health of dogs, so they can live longer, more active lives. Over the past five years, we’ve cultivated relationships with local farmers, ranchers, suppliers, retailers, and dog parents across the Hawaiian Islands. Using ethically and responsibly sourced human-grade ingredients, we’ve perfected our recipes and developed the highest quality raw dog food and single ingredient treats available in today’s market.
BENEFITS & PERKS
We offer competitive pay, top-notch health care plans, and 10 paid days off per year. As Delivery Driver, you will be able to bring your dog to work every day! In fact, we encourage it! Another perk, that you won’t find anywhere else, is free food and treats for your dog!
CULTURE & PEOPLE
We provide a friendly, flexible, positive-minded, animal loving, collaborative culture with opportunities for professional, as well as personal, growth. As pioneers in the raw pet food movement, you will join a collective of like-minded individuals concerned with improving the health and well-being of our four-legged friends!
DELIVERY DRIVER – Must Love Dogs!
EMAIL RESUME TO: email@example.com
NO CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED
We’re looking for an energetic, professional, friendly, dog-loving Delivery Driver to distribute our frozen and dehydrated dog food products to retailers and residential customers. Of utmost importance, is a strong willingness to learn, grow and support us in our mission to improve the health and well-being of our canine companions.
- Operate van to deliver frozen and dehydrated products to retail locations, shippers, and private residences
- Provide friendly customer service — human and canine. We take pride in being on a first-name basis with our customers, as well as their dogs!
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded
- Report, resolve order discrepancies
- Turn in receipts and payments received from deliveries
- Print labels, package and prepare shipments
- Receive shipments from off-site locations
- Verify the contents of inventory against shipping orders
- Deliver to kitchen facility
- Load and unload products
- Drivers are accountable for their vehicle’s sanitation as well as its overall cleanliness. Examples: washing vehicle inside and out, removing any trash from vehicles and sanitizing all coolers, boxes and ice gel packs used for delivery and returning it to its assigned location
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Inspect and maintain vehicle (fuel, oil, water, tires, lights, brakes) and ensure vehicle is in proper working condition
- Report mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
- Maintain records: vehicle logs, records of cargo, billing statements
- When time is available, Drivers can be called upon to help kitchen staff and load other delivery vehicles
- Besides delivery routes, delivery drivers will when needed pick up and deliver shipments to various cargo airlines or shippers
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and maintain a high degree of judgment, especially when working with information that is confidential
- Must be at least 25 years old
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Mac OS literate and be able to use a smart phone
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day
- Able to push, pull, lift, bend, and squat
- Able to withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures (hot kitchens and sub-freezing coolers)
- Integrity – honest, ethical
- Dependable – reliable, responsible
- Professional Disposition– maintain clean uniform, personal grooming
- Friendly – provide high level of customer service
- Flexible – ability to adjust schedule according to company needs
- Team Player – willingness to help, fill-in where needed
- Detail Oriented – keep detailed records
- Self-Control – maintain composure in difficult situations
- Must Love Dogs!